Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Tuesday Treasures

I love my library. They have a huge children's non fiction section. And if they don't have a book, it is rare that I can't lay my hands on it via inter-library loan.

They have a great audio book collection, including children's. Most award winning books are available.

We can use any library in the large regional system. So we opt for a smaller, cozier story time than the main branch offers at a different library that is an equal distance from home. Not as good as an upstate NY story time, but adequate. Very nice librarians.

I will probably never have another library as GREAT as Saratoga Springs, NY (is a cafe normal in libraries yet?) but Lincoln Public Library certainly meets our needs. Even when you factor late fees, our use far exceeds our tax contribution to this system.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The Clifton Park library has rebuilt (now walking distance from my house) and I'm sure they took a cue from the Saratoga library. Opening next month, we will finally have a gorgeous library (with a cafe) too!

Wed Nov 22, 08:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home