Monday, November 06, 2006

My Runner Friend


I have a friend who took up running. I'm not talking about a lap around the block or 20 minutes on the treadmill.

This is an old friend from high school. We attended our respective weddings, exchange Christmas cards and talk once or twice each year, at most. So, I have no idea what prompted this insanity. What I do know is that he has never done anything half way.

Yesterday he finished the NYC marathon. I admire his dedication, perseverance and stamina.
Congratulations, Rich!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there's that bridge I see through my apartment window...

Wed Nov 08, 08:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there's that bridge I see through my apartment window...

Wed Nov 08, 08:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home