Saturday, October 21, 2006

Morning Glories





We planted one package of morning glory seeds in the spring. That one package took over two fences in our yard. We got a good frost this week and it was time to part ways.














Help is good, right?
















All worn out.






And, this doesn't have anything to do with the plants but it is sort of related. While riding in the car this week, Megan was chattering away and used the phrase "glorious view." Glorious isn't a word that I use, although I have no aversion to it. Perhaps I'll share my list of words to be avoided soon. Anyway, I asked her where she heard that word. Latin. Gloria, gloriea, glory, glory. I still don't know how she arrived at glorious and used it correctly. Three cheers for Latin by osmosis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home