Sunday, April 23, 2006

Peek-A-Boo


What a gorgeous weekend! Mid to upper 70s. Not a cloud in the sky. We took advantage of the nice Spring to do some planting. I use the term we generously. Andy and the kids did all the work - selection, planting, watering. We had nothing near the pool until now. They did a great job!

Timothy is enjoying the back yard. It's all new to him.


I went outside, too, but I spent too much time in front of the computer. I'm 99% sure that we'll be homeschooling next year. In preparation, I've been pouring over curriculum choices and pulling pieces together so we can maximize our communal efforts. I've been synchronizing lists of reading books and history books and searching our library system. We'll be covering 1600-1850 so there are tons of books from which to choose and I have 3 very different reading levels. Thankfully the library is massive and I can find almost everything that I want. But it's fun, or I wouldn't have been holed up here in such nice weather.
Everyone is excited for Nana and Pop-pop to come for a visit in June. They are in luck... We have 4 ball games while they are here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home