Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Mouse

We did it. We finally made reservations. In lieu of our trip to Wisconsin, which was becoming very inconvenient, we're going to Disney World at the end of November. We'll be there for 4 days then we're heading to the beach for 3 days. Megan is already talking about how she wants to meet Mickey, so I guess a character meal is in our future.

We'll be taking the kids out of school for the week. Our adventures in homeschooling were more like a lap around the block. In a week's time, I learned that my children don't communicate with me. They are being taught many of the things that I want them to know. I'm going to supplement 15-20 minutes a day and in exchange, they don't have to ride the bus.

Over the weekend Megan decided that she does, in fact, require a birthday party. Luckily her 2 friends are available at 1PM on Wednesday for a dip in the pool. Pictures to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home